Thank you for considering a career with Santa Rosa Insurance Agency! We are a close knit team that strives to efficiently help our clients with their insurance needs. Since we are an agency we don't just sell, we assist our existing clients with changes, claims, billing, and much more.
You can find our application and current openings listed below. Since we are a growing organization, we are always accepting resumes and interview prospective employees. We are also open to designing a position for the right kind of individual. See our Internship Customization Program for more details.
Please send the following to Jacob@SantaRosaIns.com
- Application (download pdf below)
- Resume, Cover Letter, 3 References
- Phone # with the best time for a Phone Interview
Temporary Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: 20 hours per week
Schedule: M-F 10-2 (we can adjust slightly if needed)
Time Frame: Start ASAP – January 31st (possibly into February)
Pay: $12 per hour
Benefits: On the job training, Resume & Reference Building, Some Sick Time will be accrued
We are looking for a part time person to cover the lunch period during our busiest time of year. This job will be one of many hats. Most work will be administrative / clerical in nature. This person will primarily be answering phones, setting appointments, filling, scanning, light office cleaning, accepting customer payments, data entry, and doing random projects assigned by the manager and other staff.
See attachment at the bottom of this page for more details.
Internship Customization (always accepting applications)
Do you have a certificate or degree, but need experience?
Our company is constantly trying to improve what we do, how we do it, and our client's overall experience. With that as our goal, we are open to individuals seeking experience in various fields that will help them take that step from education to career. Here are some examples of fields of study that a person could get valuable experience in at our office:
- Graphic Design: Transform our Website, Social Media, and Marketing Materials.
- Marketing: Develop new avenues for our office to gain clients.
- Business: Office and real world experience is necessary before most MBA programs.
- Information Technology: The 21st Century is an exiting time to innovate with an office in mind.
- English / Journalism: Writing for our blog and inform our clients about the insurance world.
- You name it! E-mail our office with your proposal of how you can be an asset. Make our office into the experience you need and we will be that reference and line item on your resume to set you apart.
Note: All internships are paid DOE and all will include a customer service aspect to them.
Note: Do not call about job openings! If you have questions please include them in an email with your application and CV.